What if there is a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call your sales. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we’ll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact our support team at 909-547-4768, and speak with our specialist. Or, you can simply complete our online support request form and we’ll respond quickly with assistance or to provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 30 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs within the U.S. to replace the unit for you.
Case-by-Case Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Nonetheless, we only accept returns on a case-by-case basis. If you have a good reason for return or exchange, we will most likely accept it within 30 days. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund; in other words, you will be charged for the shipping cost, and refunded the purchase price minus the shipping cost to you, and to us.
How To Make A Return:
Fill out a customer service form here, or contact us at 909-547-4687.
To help you avoid a restocking fee, our warehouse staff has provided a handy checklist to show you exactly how to ship a product back to us:
- Item must include include a return authorization (RA) number
- Item must be in like-new condition
- Item must be in the complete original packaging
- All accessories that were originally included must be returned
- All literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Double-box the product before shipping
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Do not write on the original box
- Affix shipping label with RA number
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for where to ship your product for return or exchanges.